On My Mind Now | 30 Sep



1. My Birthday Cake | Eu não disse que o meu bolo ia ser o mais amoroso e fantástico de sempre!? É totalmente a minha cara e tenho mesmo de agradecer à minha mami.

1. My Birthday Cake | I did say that my cake would be the most loving and amazing cake ever! It's totally me and I really have to thank my Mommy.


2. Lana del Rey for H&M | Desde que as primeiras imagens Lana Del Rey para H&M saíram que as adorei, mas agora as peças já surgiram em qualquer H&M mais próxima e digamos que tocar-lhes e experimentá-las traz toda uma nova paixão, neste caso adoro esta saia!

2. Lana del Rey for H&M | Since I saw the first images from Lana Del Rey for H&M, I fell in love with them but now that the pieces are already available in any H&M store, touching them and trying them brings a whole new passion, in this case I love this skirt!


3. D&G Sunglasses DIY Idea | O que é que acham de um DIY ao nível destes óculos de sol? Parece bastante acessível e viável de se realizar meninas, e aposto que ficam um mimo!

3. D&G Sunglasses DIY Idea | What do think of a DIY of these sunglasses? It seems quite accessible and workable to accomplish girls and I'm sure that the result will be awesome!


4. Peplum with Skater Skirt | Gosto tanto desta forma de usar as blusinhas peplum! O resultado é tão diferente do que se vê por aí e as proporções fascinam-me. Afinal a moda é suposto ser divertida!

4. Peplum with Skater Skirt | I like so much this way of wearing peplum blouses! The result is so different from what we are used to see out there and the proportions fascinate me. After all fashion is supposed to be fun!

5. Burgundy Shoes | Esta cor já me apaixonou pela sua elegância e versatibilidade e o que eu queria mesmo eram uns sapatos que me apaixonassem! Não fossem os sapatos a minha perdição. 

5. Burgundy Shoes | This color made me fell in love due to its elegance and versatility and what I really wanted was a pair of shoes to fell in love! Shoes are really my passion.

15 comentários:

  1. WOW, your birthday cake is AMAZING! That is so beautiful! I agree, I'm loving peplum over a skater skirt too. I've worn it many times. I really love burgundy shoes also. I need to find a pair!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the picture with the peplum shirt!
    X

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How? Is this your birthday cake? It is divine! I love your cake and want one! XOXO
    www.clubmujeresreales.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Obrigada! também sigo*
    Theblackeffect.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  5. bem, QUE LINDO!!! nem apetece comer só para nao estragar! está o máximo :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. A minha mãe é uma verdadeira artista no que toca a bolos, já me habituei a destruir coisas fantásticas, mas este bolo foi a minha paixão mesmo :)

      <3

      Eliminar
  6. O bolo esta lindíssimo:)) super giro:))))

    Http://styleloveandsushi.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. O bolo é fantástico! E a colecção Lana del Rey, WOW, eu ADORO!

    Gosto imenso do teu blog, sigo *

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Love your blog!

    Let's follow each orhet?
    http://findlooks-by.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Parabéns :) menina Balança, realmente sentido estético não falta aqui =) *

    Espero que tenhas tido um dia muito feliz. Nice cake ;)

    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ResponderEliminar

We love your words. <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...